Your morning routine just got much yummier with this incredible yogurt bark!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup lightly salted pistachios
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 pinch sea salt
What You'll Do:
- Step 1: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir together yogurt, honey, sea salt, and vanilla. Transfer one-third to a blender or food processor and add 3/4 cup of blueberries. Blend until smooth.
- Step 2: Spread the yogurt mixture on the parchment paper with alternating strips of purple blueberries and white yogurt. Use a small spatula to help swirl colors together. Sprinkle with additional berries or cacao nibs, if desired.
- Step 3: Freeze it for a minimum of 3 hours. Enjoy!