What You'll Need:
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 cups quick oats or rolled oats (quick oats will give the best consistency)
- 4 tablespoons peanut flour or any nut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate Chips (Semi-sweet, dark or miniature)
- 1-2 teaspoons honey (Adjust to your taste preference)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup Nutella or any hazelnut spread
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup crushed nuts of choice (Pecans, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- 1/3 cup dried fruit (Cranberries, raisins, sultanas, chopped dates)
- 1-2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (Adjust to your taste preferences)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
What You'll Do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash bananas in a shallow bowl.
- Add in the oats and mix well to combine. Fold in any optional add-ins you like (i.g. chocolate chips, honey, & peanut flour).
- Line baking tray/sheet with baking/parchment paper and drop one tablespoon of cookie dough per cookie onto tray.
- Press down with the back of a metal spoon and shape into cookies (these will not spread into shape like normal cookies).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven, or until cookies are lightly golden on top and just set to the touch. (Keep an eye on them after 10 minutes, as they can bake faster depending on how hot your oven is before baking).
- Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Now, it's time to enjoy! Send us photos of your finished products for your chance to be featured on our social channels!